Thursday 22 August 2013

Murder Mystery: Judas Goat - The Kennet Narrow Boat Mystery (Two)

When people ask me who are my readers, I often have to sit and think for a bit:-
Like most writers, I suppose I write with a very special reader in mind. I know that most young people have been programmed by TV and action movies, and therefore do not have the attention span or patience to allow a methodical detective to unravel a crime.
With Judas Goat - The Kennet Narrow Boat Mystery, I see my readers as being more thoughtful and imaginative, and with no gender bias at all. This is because - in essence - this book is not particularly violent, and the character of the detective Chief Inspector Michael Lambert seldom becomes over angry, and therefore he might be better described as a man who thinks with his head, and not with his mouth!

No comments:

Something for A Quiet Time- by Patrick Brigham

Amazon UK -  https://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00BGZTKFE Amazon US -  https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00BGZTKFE Enable Ginger Cannot connect to Ging...